Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

R.I.P. JOE CAMACHO

Earlier this week Jiu-jitsu Black belt and MMA pioneer Joe Camacho passed away. Joe woke up to a heart attack and was rushed to the hospital Monday morning where he was later declared dead. This is sad news as Joe was someone I personally knew and thought highly of. Joe was a positive and influential person who I know for a FACT changed and inspired many people. As sad as it is for me to see him go, I know in many ways he's still here with all of us through his teachings. His legacy will carry on with all those he taught the art of Jiu-jitsu and bought up in the MMA circuit. Most importantly one thing I believe we all learned from Joe is how to extend a helping hand to encourage others in reaching their dreams.
Joe's Funeral is taking place Friday, December 27. For anyone intrested in helping with Joe Camacho's Memorial Fundraiser visit the followiing link. No donation is too small, any little bit will help with the service and will be greatly appreciated by his family. http://www.gofundme.com/5t5ss0

joecamacho

No comments:

Post a Comment